Tuesday, October 4, 2011

INK: My Little Pony version

When I saw Rebecca Enzor was hosting a My Little Pony contest, I couldn't wait! I loved them growing up and still love them.

When 16-year-old Katie moves to Japan, she crosses paths with Tomohiro, the kendo star of Suntaba High School. His secret passion is drawing, except his sketches come to life in dangerous ways, and the ink won't leave them alone. What nightmare lurks within his power, and how will Katie and Tomohiro confront the Yakuza who want to wield it?

So I present to you, the dangerous Yuu Tomohiro from INK WASH, in his adorable pony form:


Gawwwww.

Tomohiro pony's hooves are dipped in ink, as he can't escape his fate. His cutie mark is the kanji for Kami, the spirits of ancient Japan. His mane and tail reflect that bleak fate, and trust me--the wings are vital too. I just can't say too much ^_^

INK WASH comes out late 2012/early 2013. Tomohiro pony is huggable NOW.



Make your own pony here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on him! Beautiful! :)

Unfortunately you got him in a couple hours too late to enter the contest (voting began this morning). But I can hold him for the next contest for you and enter him in that one :)

Amanda Sun said...

Aww.. too bad. :( I thought voting started on the 5th! Oh well. Thanks for holding him till next time!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, since another person also posted their pony yesterday I wiped the poll clean and added the two of you to it! Please let your friends know you are in the contest and they can vote for you now!

Sorry for all the confusion - this is the first time I've held a contest like this :P

Amanda Sun said...

Aww that's so kind of you! Thanks! I'll spread the word. I love your MLP contest! :D

The Blogger Girlz said...

I love how you have two different poses, that way you can get a good look at the wings and the body.

-Aaron